Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, Patent Your Idea but hopefully it will give you something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to patent good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of products and not looking to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor inventhelp george foreman Commercial contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to take the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.