Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas for inventions are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full line of products and not trying to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they write a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for tech sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as it can.